Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper falls within the scope of JART.
- The paper has not been previously published or submitted for review elsewhere.
- The manuscript has been spell checked and grammar checked.
- Authors have obtained written permission for use of material from other sources (including the Internet) and have acknowledged the original source. Obtaining a copyright permission agreement signed by the owner of the copyright is the author’s (s’) responsibility.
- The corresponding author has been registered with the role of “reviewer”, in addition to the role of “author” (please, include the reviewing interests).
- A suggested area for the paper has been entered.
Any present or potential conflict of interests (financial, personal, authorship, etc.) is disclosed at the moment of submission. Please fill out the following forms form and save them as PDF files before submitting along with your manuscript:
Please copy and paste the following links in a new tab of your web browser to download the files.
A list of at least 3 potential qualified reviewers is included at the moment of submission. Such a list should not include people with a possible conflict of interest, for example, having close professional association, joint publications, etc. Their full names, affiliations and email addresses should be included.
*The final choice of referees will remain entirely with the Editor-in-Chief.